Re: [RAVE] Bonnet Bashing Blues-Reply

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Subject: Re: [RAVE] Bonnet Bashing Blues-Reply
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:41:01 -0400
Eric
Don't sweat the small stuff!! By that I mean don't worry about blowing
off stean to the list. It has been said before and I repeat it because I
beleive it. We are like a family or at minimum a large group of friends.
And like all family or friends we sit back and let others incork once in
a while. Mainly because we are friends but also because we never know
when we will need that venue to get something off our chest.

Larry

BTW sorry to hear about the bonnet. Bummer Dude.

At this exact moment in time 4/24/00 5:33 PM, eric@erickson.on.net made
the profound statement:

>Scotty wrote:
>>
>> On Tuesday, 25 April 2000 Eric said
>> Subject: [RAVE] Bonnet Bashing Blues

>> > I am assuming that by tightening up the bonnet hinge bolts I
>> > actually made the thing sit forward a few millimetres so that it
>> > did not properly grab the bonnet catch.  Maybe!
>> >
>> > BUGGER!
>>
>> BUGGER! -- I'll second that.!!
>> If it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have had any luck at all.!!
>>

>Thanks Scotty.  Maybe I should have given you a phone call to get it off
>my chest before ranting at the poor listfolk.
>
>I would just like to apologise to the list for my unseemly conduct in
>reporting this recent misfortune of mine.
>
>I guess this just provides fodder for future fond storytelling and sage
>advice for the newcomers down the track, and I should sagely take it as
>this and in my stride.
>
>But I must admit to being a tad miffed at the time :-)
>
>Eric
>'68MGB (buckled) MkII

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu