Re: Whither Classic MG Museum?

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Whither Classic MG Museum?
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:08:31 -0400
Ed, ol' buddy, I would venture a guess that you've never been there.  Abingdon
Spares/Walpole is only a few miles from Westminster.  We know Gerry's still
going strong, he just sent out the latest sale discount postcard (hint, hint).
Is it a fact that he's sold the Westminster property?

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/