Re: Whither Classic MG Museum?

To: bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: Re: Whither Classic MG Museum?
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:20:43 EDT
In a message dated 04/25/2000 8:06:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
bkrueger@ici.net writes:

<< Ed, ol' buddy, I would venture a guess that you've never been there.
Abingdon
 Spares/Walpole is only a few miles from Westminster.  We know Gerry's still
 going strong, he just sent out the latest sale discount postcard (hint,
hint). >>

No, Bud, but I HAVE beem through the area!  HOWEVER, suggest you make a call
to Bobbie.  You're in for a surprise!!  Sorry to be "mean" to a VERY,
RESPECTED Customer, but.......

          Me

PS:  Have NOT heard anything about musuem except Gerry was gonna spend more
time with it.