RE: Starter 77B

To: "'Andrew Proudfoot'" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: RE: Starter 77B
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <CREICHLE@bdpb.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:39:46 -0400
I have an 80 B and it takes about 7 minutes to remove my starter... I don't
have to take out the clutch slave. If you need to however, yes you can
unbolt it and the fluid will not leak out. DO NOT press on the clutch pedal.
It will pop the cylinder right out of the slave unit. Other than that you
should have no problem unbolting it. There is an actuator rod that the
cylinder pushes against to push the clutch.