RE: Starter 77B

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Starter 77B
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 02:20:57 -0400
It's quite possible to have the starter (dis)mounted when all hydraulics are
in place.
When mounting, please take note, that the ignition cap holding clips are
tight together with an elastic band. This in order to prevent that the lower
clip will sit between the starter and the engine block after the starter has
been remounted again.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT