Re: (Paul) Shroud Question

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: (Paul) Shroud Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:27:53 +0100
I can only go by my experiences of running both - and haven't seen or heard
anything anywhere else to make me think they are unusual.  Around 28 on a
good motorway run and 20 locally in the V8, 37 on a good run and 30
pottering around the lanes in the roadster.  UK gallons, of course.  I have
been pretty horified at the mileage reported by some Stateside people
though, even allowing for US/UK gallons.

PaulH.