Re: radios, noise suppression for

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radios, noise suppression for
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 21:04:04 -0600
No answer to this one? I have similar problems with my 67BGT - I patched up
a cheap cassette player, running through the cigarette lighter using an
adapter. That way I avoided any positive ground problems like fried wires.
Works great except for that ignition/generator hum. I wouldn't mind a
little suppressor myself but how, where??

David
67 BGT
71 BGT