Re: Ebay

To: "Carl French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay
From: "mrayborn" <mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 16:27:30 -0500
Ebay changed its automotive format. Evidently, when you do a search from
within this new section, it shows vehicles only. Thus, a smaller number of
items.

If you search from eBay's home page or anywhere other than the new
automotive section, you will see ALL items.

Another case of screwing up while attempting to improve. (IMHO)

Regards,
Mark in MS
'76 MGB daily driver parts car
'72 MGB under construction