Re: Ebay

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 01:00:28 -0400
Carl French wrote:

> What is going on with Ebay? the item amounts have bottoming out. I have
> MG, Triumph, and Healey bookmarked and they are all down sharply. I had
> been active in seeling some things but due to family emergencies during
> April had not done anything. Did I miss something?
> Carl

  I've noticed this too.

  I might partially be part of the problem. I have a stack
of stuff I've been meaning to put on ebay, but I am waiting
for them to get the new automotive section in order.

  Right now, I don't want to post in the old place in case
people don't realize it still works. And I don't want to
post in ebay automotive because it's so obviously new.

  If many are behaving like me...

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca