Documentation for and MGB and the manufacturer.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Documentation for and MGB and the manufacturer.
From: "Michael Blair" <mblair@nfis.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:29:10 -0500
Hi, I am looking for a way to provide the following info to my motor vehicle
dept:

"The vehicle is between 20 & 24 years old; and is a make which the
manufacturer, no longer produces, as verified by the manufacturer"

AND

"It is identifiable by a vehicle identification number(VIN) which is a
distinct series of numbers assigned by the manufacturer within a general
group of numbers, as verified by the manufacturer."

I was told by my MVA that this info could probably be obtained from an
import car company who sold MGB's when they were still being produced.

Thanks,
Mike