Re: The dreams of youth......

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: The dreams of youth......
From: "Chris Spenceley" <spenceley@isn.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:21:49 -0300
I sold my '66 VW Westfalia to buy my '69 MGB.  I really enjoyed the old
camper and did considerable work to it myself.  A couple of lads stopped
by one day and really wanted to buy it to take to California. WEE HAA!!
The last I heard they were in Texas and ran into a solenoid problem but
all else was ok.  They drove the van from Prince Edward Island, Canada.
So if you see a white on green Westy with PEI plates say Hello from me.
Chris Spenceley