77 MGB for sale in Dallas

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 77 MGB for sale in Dallas
From: AnnWebbTX@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 23:02:24 EDT
Although I've only been a lurker on this list for quite some time, I've
really enjoyed the benefit of everyone's knowledge and advice.

Unfortunately, I am now in a position where I have to put my beloved MGB up
for sale. I have seen a few people mention their cars for sale here lately,
so I hope I'm not breaking any list rules by posting this.

I'd really like to find a good home for her, and I think she is in good
enough shape to give someone many more years of enjoyment. If anyone has any
interest, or knows anyone who would, please feel free to contact me. All her
information and LOTS of photos can be seen at:
http://members.aol.com/annwebbtx/mgb.htm

Also, if there any disinterested parties who would care to venture a guess at
a reasonable price, I would love to have some input.

Here are some relevant details:
1977 MGB
White/black interior (cloth seats)
78,200 Miles - I believe this to be accurate
Engine and transmission in great shape
Brand new top
Interior in good shape - dash has a couple sun cracks
Could use a new paint job
Very little rust, other than some starting to appear on the panels in front
of the rear wheels
Cracks where the mirrors fit into the doors on either side

Thanks in advance for any interest or input.

Ann
77 MGB
71 Midget