Clean My Engine Bay!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clean My Engine Bay!
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 00:25:13 EDT
For those of you who haven't heard of it, the British Cars by the Sea,
Connecticut's big LBC show, will be taking place on June 6th in Waterford, CT.

This will be my first time at the show with my Midget, and I'd like to try to
clean up the engine a bit for appearance's sake. At a show last fall, I was
asked to raise my bonnet, and to be frank, I was a little embarassed.

If any of you could recommend a cleaner, and some tips to try to tidy things
up a bit, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not looking for a major
undertaking here, I just want things to look a little nicer than they are.

Thanks, and cheers,
Tom
78 Midget