Re: Vanity Plates

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vanity Plates
From: <SRegel@dpra.com> (Scott Regel)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 14:22:57 EDT
I live in Ohio and was thinking of getting vanity plates for my 70 BGT but
I have a few questions. I dont know if Ohio is completely unique about the
way they do vanity plates but any advice or assistance would help..

* How much longer does it take to to get vanity plates?
* If you didnt have plates for the car previously, can you drive on some
kind of temp tags or a regular loned plate while waiting for the vanity
plates?
* Are vanity plates unique to a state or to the US? If someone in Colorado
has "70MGBGT" and I want the same letters in Ohio, am i screwed?
* How much extra do they cost?
* What else do I need to know?

Thanks in advance,
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || The greatest danger could be your stupidity.
geoffeg@sloth.org ||