Re: Steel Bonnet Blues

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steel Bonnet Blues
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 12:41:18 -0700
Come on, Eric, it must be all in your mind. The weight difference between
the steel and alloy bonnets is less than the weight of a couple of
gallons of petrol. Just top off the tank to restore the front/rear
balance and "think fast"...

...not that I don't think the insurance blokes owe you an alloy bonnet...

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149