RE: Problem solved for the moment? and a Towing question (Was An

To: "'Dave Wood'" <djw69@idt.net>
Subject: RE: Problem solved for the moment? and a Towing question (Was An
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 11:16:40 -0700
Paeco single box exhaust system.

I've lost too many middle mufflers, so I have stopped using the original
dual box system.  Not a sales plug, but a suggestion.

This is also one of the reasons I don't suggest rubber bumper owners trying
to lower the car to chrome bumper height.  I suggest lowering the rubber
bumper cars so that there is still the built in chassis lift over the chrome
height.  That way you still have suspension travel, and a bit more muffler
clearance.

Kelvin.