Re: BMIHT

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMIHT
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:33:12 -0700 (PDT)
David, I have to admit that I was a little
disappointed when I got my certificate. I guess I
thought I would see more detail regarding the dealer
it was sent to - which was what I was really
interested in. Although it was nice to confirm that
the car was still the original color when I bought it
(and still is today). Here is mine -
http://members.home.net/dibiase/BMIHT_Page.html

--- David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net> wrote:
> I'm curious on these BMIHT certificates. Are they
> worth the $40 price?
>
> Normally, I wouldn't really care about getting one.
> But with my 67BGT, it
> could verify whether the 67 is a 66 or a 67
> (apparently the separation of
> cars between those years is a bit murky). And if the
> certificate provides
> the engine number, I could determine if I still have
> the original engine in
> the car.
>
> So for those of you who shelled out the $40 - was
> this certificate helpful,
> informative, and/or of value? What all can I expect
> to see on the certificate?
>
> David
> 67 BGT
> 71 BGT
>
> At 10:24 AM 5/3/2000 -0400, JustBrits@aol.com wrote:
> >In a message dated 05/03/2000 9:22:12 AM Central
> Daylight Time,
> >dcouncil@imt.net writes:
> >
> ><< 67BGT  >>
> >
> >The thing is, David, unless you have BMIHT Cert.
> most of the Listers don't
> >know what year their car is<G>!!
> >
> >Cheers.........
> >
> >          Ed