BMIHT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: BMIHT
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 17:23:37 -0600
I'm curious on these BMIHT certificates. Are they worth the $40 price?

Normally, I wouldn't really care about getting one. But with my 67BGT, it
could verify whether the 67 is a 66 or a 67 (apparently the separation of
cars between those years is a bit murky). And if the certificate provides
the engine number, I could determine if I still have the original engine in
the car.

So for those of you who shelled out the $40 - was this certificate helpful,
informative, and/or of value? What all can I expect to see on the certificate?

David
67 BGT
71 BGT