Proper Care for Enamel Paint

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Proper Care for Enamel Paint
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 01:17:52 EDT
To start, I do not believe that my Midget started life in Brooklands Green. I
have never seen a RB Midget in green with a black interior-I have only seen
them with autumn leaf interiors. Am I mistaken?

I know my car has been repainted, but I can find no trace of the original
color, if it is in fact other than green.

Anyhow, my car has enamel paint, not clearcoat. Do I need to use a special
type of wax? I have always used Mother's Gold, but if this is bad for my kind
of paint, I want to hold off before I hear from you guys.

Please advise, and as always, I really appreciate your help, I would be lost
without this list!

Tom
78 Midget