RE: Proper Care for Enamel Paint

To: "'Tomsaudi@aol.com'" <Tomsaudi@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Proper Care for Enamel Paint
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 22:53:05 -0700
Tom:

        The dealers in America were known to do just about anything to sell
a car.  The concept of originality is hard to pin down.  If someone wanted a
Green car with Black interior, one would be produced.  Sorry can't help you
on the wax tho'.  Try looking under the dash for the original color.  It is
very unusual that a respray will completely cover the underdash sheet metal.
Originally the cars were dipped, so the factory paint will still be there.

Kelvin.