RE: Slooooooooow turn signal

To: spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo, Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Slooooooooow turn signal
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 02:04:18 -0400
Hi Enrique,

I'm a bit confused and it depends on the local regulations.
I'll have mine flashing in the combined sidelight - indicator under the
headlights and the ones on the frontwings (both orange of color). In the
States the ones on the wings are used as sidelights as well - uncommon in
the Netherlands....
You can play with the connections - have a proper electrical diagram to
help.

Cheers,

Hans