Re: ROVER SOLD!!! for 10 quid!

To: "Leckstein" <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>, <MGMagnette@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: ROVER SOLD!!! for 10 quid!
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:40:36 +0100
I have to agree with you, the only bright spot being Towers turned round
Rover from a 90M loss to a 40M profit before, but this is a much bigger
problem now and the figures and statements being bandied around don't add
up.  However BMW cocked up Rover from the word 'Free Fahrt', and it was in
profit when they bought it.

As an indication of the business sense of Jon Moulton and Alchemy, did you
know that he asked for, and got, 1M per week from BMW while conducting due
diligence?  He paid KPMG 3M to do the work, and so came out with 2M profit.
Not bad for the 'losing' bid.  He could still pick up the pieces.

PaulH.