Re: ROVER SOLD!!! for 10 quid!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ROVER SOLD!!! for 10 quid!
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 17:06:56 EDT
Now that John Towers has Rover and MG.... why doesn't he make a fast buck and
sell MG to Alchemy?  Give Alchemy the responsibility of a bunch of workers
(thats the liability side of Rover...) maybe some space in Longbridge plant,
like the MGF line plus where they used to make the Metros and where the Minis
are made now (free space) and let him have a run at MG and let John Towers
oversee Rover. Would raise some fast cash I'm sure.  I hardly see Rover
having the time to deal with MG now that they've got to make a new Rover 25
and 45.

   John