Re: Sound deadening

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sound deadening
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:14:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/00 5:37:47 PM, James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU writes:

<< I am curious what it cost to do the interior with dynamat.  From my
experience the stuff is extremely expensive.   >>

The expense is what bothers me about the asphalt stuff I find in other
catalogs, including Whitney.  I know you all are tired of hearing about my
d**n Mustang, but a  pre-cut kit for that whole car ain't that much, just a
hair over $100.  No adhesive, but it stays put and the carpet doesn't slide
or bunch on it.  I did a grand tour of all the auto supply stores in my area
one Saturday morning and not a one had a clue what I was talking about.  The
Circuit City sort of stuff is pricey, and comes in small sizes. I tried a
hardware store, but it was Home Depot, which I am now told is the one that
doesn't carry it.

Jay Donoghue