Floor pan installation prices

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Floor pan installation prices
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 23:48:17 -0400
With the '71 B now running and stopping well, its time to get the passenger
side floor replaced so I can install my new interior kit. I basically need
the old floor removed, and a new pan welded in. What have other listers paid
to have this type of work done (I am supplying the pan)? I live in the
Pittsburgh, PA area, and will be going for estimates. The shop that services
my Audi works on a lot of British cars (mechanical and body), so I am
leaning towards them. But if anyone out there has any suggestions to other
good places in the western PA area, I'd love to hear about them. TIA.

Craig
'71 B