Re: Steering wheel nut size

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel nut size
From: "Alex Baroiant" <superman100@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:54:04 -0700
Craig,

I only know this because I just put a new steering wheel in last weekend on
my 74 B...!

the nut is 1 1/16"... it's an odd size, I bought a socket, I think about
$5.00 from Sears.  I also had to buy a steering wheel/gear puller to get the
wheel off the splines....

Alex Baroiant
White 74 B
Cal Poly University