Re: Long drive

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, frankk@intap.net
Subject: Re: Long drive
From: Kristian Chronister <kris.chronister@fuelna.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:01:04 -0400
All I can throw into this is that my '60 MGA with an engine rebuilt in '88
(though only a few thousand miles since then) did a run out to the end of
Long Island and back last weekend (~160 miles) without problem. And that was
in 90+ degree heat.

I guess what I'm saying is if a 40 year old car with a 10 year old rebuild
on the engine can do it, I suspect your car would handle it fine, assuming
it's well maintained...

Kris