Re: Top

To: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Top
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:41:34 -0700
Hmm, as a guess, I don't see why not. The header rail only interacts with
the windscreen top frame and and not with any other part of the top bows
on the packaway hood, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't fit. Just check
to make sure the clamps on the rail you have align with the sockets on
your windscreen. But then, I am not personally familiar with how the
header rail is attached to the folding top frame (if at all), so there
may be some detail that I am overlooking. Perhaps a careful examination
of the drawings in the Moss catalog and the Bentley manual might clear
this up.

Frank Krajewski had this to say:

--

Max Heim