RE: Engine breathing & battery fit

To: "'JustBrits@aol.com'" <JustBrits@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Engine breathing & battery fit
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:31:33 -0700
As my great grandfather once said

"You don't want some daft bugger come along hundred year from now and ask
'what pillock made that codge?'"

incidentally DPO stands for pillock?.... right?

;-)

cheers

Joe.

p.s. other wise things said by gnarly old cheshire types to my father
include "I'm telling you this Alan, seeing as you're the last of these
buggers with their arse still hanging out of their britches".