Spridget Newsletter

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Newsletter
From: "Mike & Kerry Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:48:20 +1000
A while ago on the spridget list there was some lamenting the loss of
Rick Moses' Sprite newsletter. At the time I mentioned another spridget
newsletter put out by Ray English. I have finally gotten around to scanning
an issue (2nd Q 2000) of his newsletter "Marque One" and putting it up
on the www.

Here is what Sprite legend John Sprinzel had to say about Ray and his
newsletter:

"I am so pleased that you are putting Ray's letter on the web. He is such a
quiet guy who not only has the greatest "Sprite" knowledge of anyone I know,
but
devotes his life to his magnificent Sprite "Museum". As one of the first
true
Sprite enthusiasts in Australia, he  has owned his early version for a long
time, successfully raced it, and ran one of the earliest tuning shops
specializing in the marque. He is certainly the first person I turn to for
information when I research an article."

So, you should check out

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~mikeg/marqueone/

and hopefully subscribe! His newsletters are full of stuff you'll never find
elsewhere,
especially reprints from his amazing memorabilia collection.

I have no financial interest whatsoever, I am just a satisfied subscriber.

Mike