Re: Lucas

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lucas
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 17:47:04 -0400
I drive from south NJ. to NYC Daily, there is one stop lignt in my town, then
their are 4 tolls on the parkway and one on the bridge, I get right on a parkway
in NY and exit one block from work 1 more light. the parkway tolls I just flip a
coin and go the bridge is easy pass, 2-3 stops every 75 miles, Just changed the
plugs too. Its 150 round trip and I work Midnight to 8 am.
Carl E.