[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: 74 MGB fs (maine)]]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: 74 MGB fs (maine)]]
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:48:09 -0500
--------------11A63B8526B3B6BC18C17E4B

Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:46:21 -0400
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: [Fwd: Re: 74 MGB fs (maine)]

--------------7A9238464C3

Sorry, I cannot get to the list this morning. It keeps shooting back at
me. I believe that many are in the same boat today, I can recieve mail
sent to the list  from the few who can but not send. Could you forward
this to the list for me as I will not be able to access my mail again
untill tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.
Carl

--------------7A9238464C3