seeing colors

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: seeing colors
From: Rollie BROWN <rbrown@collierinc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:06:35 -0600
Hello fellow listers,
Thanks for all the help (and opinions) on the rubber bumpers.

I have been told that there is a web site where one can view examples of paint
names and/or codes. I have a good list of codes so can anyone tell me where I
can see colors. I have taken codes to a local supply house. They had no samples
but said they could mix samples if I wanted to pay for each sample.

Thanks again!
Rollie Brown
77 Midget