Re: seeing colors

To: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>,
Subject: Re: seeing colors
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 17:04:18 +0100
They still show two with a price in their on-line parts list which says they
get them from England.  In the UK many are available in touch-up and spray -
MGOC lists prices for 40 spray colours and 42 touch-up and only about half a
dozen with no price.  In fact some colours like Tahiti Blue (conveniently
for me) are available in Halfords as it is still a current colour.

PaulH.