RE: Indusction Heater WHAT IS IT?

To: spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Indusction Heater WHAT IS IT?
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 15:16:04 -0400
Fighting with my friend Lucas again eh?

Appears there's something wrong near your fuse.
These things share the same fuse.
If the fuse still is allright - measure if there's voltage on the green wire
coming from the fusebox. If there is no power check the ioncoming wire
(white).
If there is voltage your fusebox maybe faulty.
Many fuseboxes go to poor contacts on the rivets.
Replacing the fusebox is the best remedy there is, when above symptom is
seen.

Good luck

Cheers,

Hans