Re: Indusction Heater WHAT IS IT?

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Indusction Heater WHAT IS IT?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:36:09 +0100
>From 1971 to 74 approx the wipers, washers and heater fan operated off the
accessories position of the ignition switch and not the green circuit (i.e.
ignition).  The accessories wire is the white/green from the ignition switch
that goes through an in-line fuse somewhere to a green/black and thence onto
the wipers etc.  The green/black also feeds the radio via *another* in-line
fuse.

PaulH.