Re: Where was everyone?

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: Where was everyone?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 15:38:14 -0400
Dave: I was there since Thursday, got soaked real good on Friday and then
water logged Saturday morning so packed it up early and headed back to Rhode
Island. Most of the vendors did likewise and lots more never even showed!
Sorry! My thoughts were with you guys. I did sign a petition that Jeff Zorn
of the LBC had in his booth regarding the date change but no one thinks the
Carlisle powers will change. Let's really explore alternatives, maybe a
little farther north? Closer to New England?
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http://www.bmcne.com