Re: Where was everyone?

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>, Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: Where was everyone?
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 06:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
I was there on Friday! I saw Jeff Zorn and a few others. The rain was a
downer but it didn't keep me from wandering around looking for gems in the
rust. :o))
It was nice that the rain stopped within an hour or so...the rest of the day
was great!

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

On Sun, 21 May 2000 15:38:14 -0400, frank krajewski wrote:

>  Dave: I was there since Thursday, got soaked real good on Friday and then
>  water logged Saturday morning so packed it up early and headed back to
Rhode
>  Island. Most of the vendors did likewise and lots more never even showed!
>  Sorry! My thoughts were with you guys. I did sign a petition that Jeff
Zorn
>  of the LBC had in his booth regarding the date change but no one thinks
the
>  Carlisle powers will change. Let's really explore alternatives, maybe a
>  little farther north? Closer to New England?
>  Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
>  http://www.bmcne.com
>
>  Dave Houser wrote:
>
>  > hey Listers,
>  > What happened? Too many good parts being picked up? Couldn't come in
>  > from the rain?
>  > Congrats go to Mike Robson and George Re for meeting up at noon across
>  > from Brit Books. The only guys to show.
>  > Well, the last Import show at Carlisle went out with a roar(from us).
At
>  > the MG Council meeting(which will be reported in full a bit later from
>  > rick) we decided if they don't want us, we don't want them and we're
>  > looking for a new venue for us. Suggestions so far were Jake's Flea
>  > Market south of Allentown and Macungie. That site popped up us George
Re
>  > and I drove through there on the way home. His Metropolitan club meets
>  > there and they are completely set up for the likes of us. More later.
>  > Get your thoughts back to us so we can meet this fall for a decision
for
>  > next May.
>  > Cheers,
>  > Dave Houser
>  >
>  > NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH...
>  >
>  > FORGET THE ABOVE NEW SITE(IF WE WANT).
>  > JEFF ZORN, STILL AT THE SHOW, JUST CALLED ME WITH NEWS THAT THE
CARLISLE
>  > PRODUCTIONS FOLKS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WILL BE KEEPING THE IMPORT
>  > SHOW IN MAY!!!!!!
>  > A WEEKEND TO BE ANNOUNCED.
>  > THANKS TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED THE PETITIONS AND VENDORS WHO COMPLAINED.
>  > DO WE WANT TO STAY OR FIND ANOTHER SITE?
>  > WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.