Re: Horn and wiper switch question

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Horn and wiper switch question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:27:54 +0100
Did someone else recently have this?

Positions are as James has already said.  Parking is via the slow speed
winding and wiring so if it parks with the switch up those must be OK.  It
is almost certainly the switch not making proper contact in the middle
position.  I have schematic and explanatory diags for the wipers on the web
site below - select 'Spanners', 'Electrics', 'Schematics' and 'Wipers'.

PaulH.
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk