Re: The wrong list

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The wrong list
From: "Donald Markham" <donaldmarkham@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 11:09:44 -0500
To the list,

I do not think you will find a list that sticks 100% of the time to only
subject related to the list and if you did, my personal opinion is that it
would be a very boring list. Yes, the amount of off topic messages lately
has been very large but the varity topic and wide range of knowledge that is
shared with everyone is what makes this list so great. As much as I enjoy
all of the MG related topics, there have been some off topic discussions
have I have looked forward to reading the replys to. My only advice would be
to look at your place of employment, we are all being PAID to work and
discuss items directly related to the job, but in reality how many non job
related hours of discussion are there in a single work week? This list is no
different. Overall, the experts on this list such as Barney, Lawrie and the
countless others are providing a FREE service to those of us who are
attempting to learn who to properly care for and repair our cars. I
personally would not like to see a bill for a small poriton iof the
information that I have learned off of this list.

Just my opinion,
Don Markham