Re: CLICK

To: "Carl French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CLICK
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 18:40:47 -0700
You might want to check the battery post connections. When I get this
symptom it almost always means the battery posts are corroded. Also check
where the battery ground connects to the body. If you give all these
connections the same treatment I think you'll be fine. But no
guarantees...  ; )

Carl French had this to say:

--

Max Heim