Re: Bent Bonnet Update

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bent Bonnet Update
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 18:40:48 -0700
That is truly bogus. I happen to have State Farm, but fortunately the guy
who backed into my MG had some other company. They had me bring the car
to their location, and I went over the damage with their adjuster, and
gave him the Moss catalog for parts pricing. They put together an
estimate including parts & labor to straighten out the grill surround and
replace the grill and hood, and paint the area. I was happy with the
$1500 they offered (seeing as how neither the grill nor the hood was
perfect to start with, and the paint was totally faded). They cut the
check right there. So I guess it helps to pick & choose who runs into
you...   ; )

David Councill had this to say:

--

Max Heim