Re: Still having problems!

To: "Michael E. Blair" <mblair@nfis.com>
Subject: Re: Still having problems!
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 13:28:30 -0600
Sounds like an intermittant (sp?) electrical problem.  Check the ignition wires
and connectors - particularly on the switch (key), coil, and distributor.  Other
than that I can't be of much help.  Motorhead is not far north of you - about 1
to 1 1/2 hr. drive, and they seem to know what they are doing.  Another hour
north - in Maytown PA is a guy named tom that is good at a shop called European
imports.

Phil Bates