Major body work

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Major body work
From: "David Mrozinski" <djmrozinski@home.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:56:49 -0400
I am in process of tearing down a 74 midget as the first step in
restoration.    I am finding a lot more rust problems than I originally
anticipated.

In the opinion of the experts on this list, what is the point at which it no
longer makes sense to try and repair vs. finding a different body or a new
body shell (Where can I find info on the Heritage body shells? Cost?)

Need to fix:  Floor pans and cross members, rocker/sills inside and outside
on both sides, boot floor, rear wheel wells, outside footwell panels.  With
the exception of a little work on the right front fender, the outer body is
not real bad.

Opinions would be appreciated.

Dave