Re: Separating tie rod from steering rod

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Separating tie rod from steering rod
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 18:14:46 -0700
Paul,

My brother-in-law suggested that I might try that as well, but I needed to
quit for the day so I put it all back together until I have more time.  I
didn't want to use the pickle as I don't think it can be done without
ruining the tie rod boot.  I'll give your idea a try tomorrow if I can find
the time and let you know if I was successful.  I'm still not certain how I
will get the 90 wt oil in the boot, but I will wait until I get the new
boots on first.

Thanks for the advise, next time I'll listen to my brother-in-law also.

Dave 72 B