Stuck wire wheel

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuck wire wheel
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:54:05 -0400
My 'new' 52TD has the TF wire wheel conversion.  It hasn't been on the road
since '66, ergo, the wire wheels have grown quite attached to their hubs.  Any
hints on how to get them to break off their intimate relationships?  Please
don't tell me to drive the car in circles with the knockoffs loosened.  That
stage is probably three years down the road.  Is there an existing puller that
can be used?  Has anyone modified a gear puller to grab the lip behind the
outermost spokes?  TIA.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/