RE: Stuck wire wheel

To: bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Stuck wire wheel
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 02:15:30 -0400
Hi Bud,

Hope to see some pictures of the basket TD.
About the stuck wheels:
lift the  wheel
make the hub real hot
then tap with a hammer on the outer side of the rim
turn the wheel 30 degrees and do the hammering again

When I'm in the area again I'd like to have a look at your new project.
It will keep you from the bars for some time...

Good luck.

Hans