Re:Minilites

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Minilites
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:56:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/01/00 1:28:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> That's cool to have that confirmed. I was wondering, however, about that
>  Twin Cam MGA in the current Moss Motoring -- I rather doubt chromed
>  centerlock steel wheels were a period accessory. A case of "gilding the
>  lily", I suspect.

That will be Daryl Verkerk's car. He chromed them years ago in the early 80s
when I used to race with him at Laguna Seca. He likes them that way; I feel
it obscures the knock-offs - you can't distinguish them from the background
of the wheel. To each his own.

Bill