Re: Fiero Seats

To: James.Nazarian@colorado.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiero Seats
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:27:26 EDT
James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU writes:

<< I was pricing upholstry kits for Fiero seats the other day and I couldn't
 seem to beat $350pair.  The place I was looking appeared to be an
 expensive place; does anyone know of a good source for upholstry?  I
 have't bought the seats yet so I don't know exact year, and if I can't
 come in way below $400 I'm gonna buy the racing seats that I want.  TIA.
 Any knowledge that anyone has would be of great help.  If it matters, I
 want black seats. >>

I remember a post a few days ago from David Deutsch who has a pair of Fiero
seats with speaker headrests for sale.  He said they also need upholstering,
so you would still need to buy the covers.  He wanted $50 for a pair.
Contact him directly if you are interested.  drded@ix.netcom.com

You might also look for Miata seats.  I know they fit Midgets.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport