Re: Looking for Racing History

To: yd3@nvc.net, mgatwincam@egroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Looking for Racing History
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:27:28 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/00 4:44:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, yd3@nvc.net
writes:

<< Does anyone from the Denver area know about a twin cam campaigned
 by the Kumph Motor Car Co.?

 Would the 'Title No. 181090992' be an Abindon issued number, an
 importer number, or a number from Colorado issued to Kumph Motor
 Cor Co.? This number appeared right after and on the same line as
 the phrase 'Certified as a copy of ORIGIN'

 Do any records exist from the importers of MGs from the 1950's? >>

Blake, I can't help with any info about your car, but I wanted to complement
you on a great bit of detective work so far.  This kind of information makes
an LBC much more interesting to own, and will ultimately add to it's value.

Hope you find what you need, Sherlock.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget